As mentioned in my previous development post for 1UP, besides the css part ( @andrejcibik will take care of it), there are still some features to code to make it perfect. Here is what I just implemented in this Pull request. (For some reason, I can't sync Utopian with Github right now).
I have coded the different tabs to render their contents as follow:
- Now : shows the current posts, voted by neither Utopian or 1UP, classed by number of 1UP votes
- Today: already voted by 1UP, same order
- Yesterday: same as Today but... for yesterday =p
- All time : all time best contributions by number of 1UP votes
Nobody as voted yet so the database is not populated enough to test these tabs, hover I made sure it works and will populate it again when @andrejcibik needs it for his design.
I have added a ticker that does the following:
- Get the time and voting power at the moment of last vote for utopian-1UP
- Compute the current voting power
- Calculate the time before reaching 100%
- Convert it to H h M min S s and dispay it as a ticker
1UP is currently at 100% so there is not much to show, if I switch the account to mine:
More precise than on SteemNow =D (Kidding, you can also see the exact time in there by hovering over the bar).
I also fixed a small bug in the cloud code
main.js that caused to update a Collection uselessly with the same content.
- I think mostly I need to wait for the css implementation
- Discuss with @flauwy to see if more features are needed
- Once everything is ready, SteemPlus implementation of the button
Posted on Utopian.io - Rewarding Open Source Contributors