Hi there! @gktown here. I am very excited about the Bitcoin Private to be released. This coin will be both faster and have less fees than it's competitor Bitcoin. Additionally, this coin has the option to be entirely private. Using the ZK-Snarks Protocol will afford the blockchain proofs that are roughly 300 bytes and can be computed by the network very quickly.
Bitcoin Private has a 2.5min block time, it has new updates that reduce the proving time and memory needs. So Bitcoin Private will be a step up over ZCL too.
I am urging you to get in contact with your favorite exchange and explain to them that you would like them to add Bitcoin Private. Being that BTCP is the fastest, lowest fee Bitcoin, it will make for a highly exchangable, global currency that helps expedite good business.
Want to help?
- Write a Tweet about #BTCP
- Ask an Exchange to List Bitcoin Private (Bittrex, Bithumb, HitBTC, Kucoin, GDAX, Bitfinex, Binance, Coinrail, Yobit, QuadrigaCX, Bitstamp, Liqui)
- Tell your followers about the benefits of the Bitcoin Private Protocol
- Write a Post on Steemit (Tags: crypto btc bitcoin cryptocurrency)
- Write a Post on Reddit (r/cryptocurrency, r/btc, r/bitcoinprivate)
Bitcoin Private is going to fork very soon! If you hold 1 ZCL you will get credited 1 BTCP, AND if you hold 1 BTC you will get credited 1 BTCP.
Bitcoin Private is the future of digital transactions. It's the fast, low-fee, high value PRIVATE bitcoin.