Hello Air-Clinicians & Friends,
Today we are going to look at how breathing exercises help us all to achieve better health. The fact that we breath effortlessly is a miracle to many. You don't have to think to breathe yet you pick up the much needed Oxygen with each cycle of breathing. What if you consciously decide to control your breaths? What are the advantages of doing that periodically.
Let's see below...
How breathing exercises can help your health!
1- BETTER OXYGEN DELIVERY
2- MUSCLE RELAXATION
3- BETTER SLEEP
4- CALMING ANXIETY & PANICKS
5- IMPROVED CO-ORDINATION
6- ANGER MANAGEMENT
Illnesses That Can Be Prevented By Breathing Exercises
- Cardiovascular diseases like myocardial infaction, heart attacs, heart failure,
- Hypertension (high blood pressure),
- Digestive tract diseases like indigestion, peptic ulceration, gastritis
- Infections and autoimmune diseases.
- Mental health disorders like depression, anxiety, mania, OCD, and panic disorders etcz
How To Do Breathing Exercises
- Find A Good Location To Use: *a quiet, calm place with cool temperature and dim light is best
- Set A Time Daily For It: It could be in the morning, afternoon or night
- Use A The Floor With A Mat/Slim Foam: Using a fullblown mattress will reduce the effect. A flat surface is best.
- Lie Down & Clear Your Thoughts: Think only about relaxation. Not work. Not school. Not any other thing.
Do This for about 5-10mins
- Take A Deep Breath Slowly: You should notice your chest rise. Make sure your abdomen rises. Draw in air until you reach your limit and hold it for 5 second counts
After 5 Secs...
- Breathe Out Slowly: You should notice your chest decrease. Your abdomen ( stomach) should decrease as well. Puff out until all of you air is gone. Then hold for 5 secs as usual.
Repeat the cycle as many times as possible for 5-10 mins per session.
Frequency could be regular.
Do it everyday!
You will definitely notice considerable changes in your life, health, happiness, sleep etcz!
Thank Us Later...